Revised June 13, 2021
The WhatIsMyMMR website (the “Property”) is offered to you, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
2. Information We Collect
3. Use of Your Information
We may use your Information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- For internal research and reporting;
- To improve the content and features of the Property;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Property;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Property; and
- To administer and troubleshoot the Property
4. Sharing Information
As set out below in more detail, we share Information:
- if required to do so by applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf and for other legitimate business purposes;
- if necessary to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights;
- if necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of any person; and
- in connection with the sale of our business or assets.
We take a range of security measures designed to protect your personal information and keep it confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature, for example, publicly-available information). We also take steps to ensure that the personal information collected is protected from misuse and alteration.
6. Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share users’ personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, without the user’s consent. In compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CCPA), users who are residents of California may request to opt-out of the sale of personal information to third parties.
7. Users in the EEA
As set out in more detail below, we only process or transfer your personal information where we can rely on legal grounds and appropriate safeguards to do so. You also have additional rights regarding your personal information if you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We only process your personal information where we can rely on legal grounds to do so. We process your personal information for the purposes set out below.
Performance of the Services
We process your personal information for the performance of our services, to provide or support of our products, or for any other feature you request or enable. This includes, for example, using your personal information to provide customer service.
We process your personal information based on your consent. This includes, for example, providing certain information to third parties as otherwise set forth herein. You may request to change your consent at any time.
We process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest to do so. This includes, for example, processing:
- to provide you with requested customer service or technical support;
- to debug and improve the Property;
- in order to give you exclusive content, personalize your online experience with us and contact you in accordance with applicable marketing preferences; and
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
We process your personal information for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Cookies may be set on your computer from visiting the Property by either:
- The Property to recognize and associate activity with your computer when it visits a Property.
- Third Parties to enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the Property (e.g. advertising and analytics). The third parties that set these Cookies may be able to recognize your computer both when it visits the Property and other online properties that use the third party’s features and functionality.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off Cookies in your browser settings or by visiting the third parties below:
By using the Property you agree to receive Cookies unless you manage your cookie choices by one of the means set out above.